By Pendergast Law on May 11, 2016
Over the years, the Seattle auto accident attorneys at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. have handled many cases involving people injured in bus accidents. Below are the some of the most common questions we hear about bus accidents.
What are the most common causes of Seattle bus accidents?
• Negligent bus drivers
• Bus drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Drivers not following safety guidelines
• Defective bus or bus equipment manufacturing
Who is responsible for my Seattle bus accident?
The parties responsible for your injuries and damages after a Seattle bus accident depend on the details of your accident. Here are the most common parties named in Seattle bus accident claims:
• The bus driver
• Any other drivers who contributed to the accident
• Bus and bus part or equipment manufacturers
• Bus companies
• Public agencies (if the accident involved a public transit or school bus)
• State and local agencies responsible for road maintenance
What damages can I pursue in a bus accident claim?
Legally, a bus accident is very similar to any other motor vehicle accident. After a Seattle bus accident, you may be able to pursue damages for the following:
• Medical expenses
• Lost wages from missing work
• Lost future wages
• Pain and suffering
Why hire a Seattle bus accident attorney?
If you or a loved one have been involved in a Seattle bus accident involving a public or private transportation vehicle, you may be entitled to pursue compensation for injuries or losses suffered. Your bus accident claim may involve a large bus company or a government entity if it involved public transportation or a school bus. Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. has extensive experience in handling these types of cases.
Contact Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. Today
Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. can help you secure the settlement you need to heal and move on after a Seattle bus accident. Call us today to learn how we can help you. We can be reached at 888-539-9211.