About Personal Injury Law Firm Pendergast Law
For nearly 30 years, Pendergast Law has provided trusted, professional legal services to clients throughout Seattle and the state of Washington, gaining a strong reputation for success and advocacy. Our highly experienced team of personal injury attorneys is dedicated to representing clients in a variety of accident cases, including those involving:
Meet Our Seattle Injury Attorneys
We understand that a serious injury can completely disrupt people’s lives and leave them in dire physical, financial and emotional straits; the last thing an injury victim needs to be burdened with is complicated and frustrating negotiations with an insurance company. That’s where Pendergast Law comes in. We will deal with the insurance companies and their lawyers to secure your future while you concentrate on putting your life back together.
Read more about our attorneys and their backgrounds:
Beyond excellent. If you need an accident lawyer do not look further. The team that is at Pendergast Law is one of the greatest teams I’ve worked with… J.P. and his team are truly masters at what they do and make you feel confident and comfortable through the whole process, they’re the best…– Caitlin T., WA
What To Expect At Your Initial Consultation
All our potential clients get a free initial consultation. This is so that we can assess your case’s potential, advise you on possible outcomes and let you get to know our firm. Personal injury claims can be complicated affairs, so it’s important for both lawyer and client to have a good rapport. At no time during your claim will you be asked to pay any retainer fees, upfront costs or out-of-pocket expenses. We only get paid if we win your case for you.
We know that you will likely have many questions during this first meeting. Here is an idea of what you can expect during your initial consultation with us:
- We will ask for your signature to authorize us to view and access necessary medical records from your doctor and other health care providers.
- We will inquire about the specifics of your insurance policy and ask if you have spoken to insurance adjusters.
- We may ask you to review and possibly sign a contract for legal representation. If so, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and review the contract prior to signing.
- We will provide you with a few guidelines on what to expect moving forward, including asking you to refrain from discussing the case with others.
The length and depth of this first meeting will depend on the specifics of your accident. In straightforward cases, such as car accidents, the first meeting doesn’t normally take very long, especially if you come prepared. In more complex cases, such as wrongful death, the initial interview usually takes longer.
What Our Lawyers Do for You
If we take your case, we will:
- Contact the responsible insurance company or companies and make sure all future communication comes directly to us; the other insurance company will be prohibited from contacting you directly, and you won’t need to respond or send any correspondence
- Coordinate all benefits you may have under your personal injury protection (PIP), Labor & Industries (L&I) workers’ comp, and Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) coverage for medical bills, lost wages and in-home care
- Work with your health care providers to obtain your records for a thorough understanding of your injury
- Assist with property damage claims
- Handle all the paperwork, investigation and correspondence
Our personal injury lawyers know how to get clients fair compensation for the injuries, damages and losses they have suffered. It takes time to recover from the physical and emotional suffering caused by an injury, but obtaining rightful compensation can ease your financial burden so that you can concentrate on healing.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured due to another party’s negligence, please contact us for a free and comprehensive consultation by calling 888-539-9211 or sending us a message through our contact form. With years of experience and a wide range of resources, our legal team at Pendergast Law can help make you whole again.