Shane M. Moriarty
Since joining Pendergast Law, Shane has litigated hundreds of cases throughout Washington State including cases involving wrongful death, premises liability, motor vehicle collisions, semi-truck collisions, collisions involving pedestrians and bicyclists, dog bites, traumatic brain injuries, etc.
Shane graduated from State University of New York at Albany where he played on the top ranked NCAA Division I Men's Lacrosse team and later earned his Juris Doctor from Spokane's Gonzaga University School of Law.
Mr. Moriarty joined Pendergast Law to follow his passion of defending the rights of, and pursuing justice for, the injured. Shane believes in building strong client relationships and strives to always provide the best representation for his clients.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- Juris Doctor
- State University of New York, Albany, New York
- Honors: Top ranked NCAA Division I Men’s Lacrosse team
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association