Washington Accident Articles
Car Accident Articles
- Avoiding the Big Bad Wolf of Washington Highways
- DOT Proposal Calls for Mandatory Installation of “Black Boxes” in Cars, Light Trucks
- NTSB Issues Wish List of Transportation Safety Improvements
- Pedestrian Safety Tips for Seattle Winters
- Protect Yourself as a Washington Pedestrian, Put the Cell Phone Away
- Study Reveals Car Buyer Lack of Interest in Electric Vehicles
- What Makes Intersections So Dangerous?
Bike Accident Articles
- Broken Bones Are a Common Consequence of Bike Accidents
- Understanding Washington State Bicycle Laws
- Washington Is Bicycle Friendly, Even if Some Drivers Are Not
Brain Injury Articles
- A Concussion Is Still a Traumatic Brain Injury
- Contusions After Traffic Accidents More Common Than You May Think
- Do Car Crashes Cause Closed-Head or Open-Head Injuries?
- Recovery After a Traumatic Brain Injury Car Accident Is a Long Road
Dangerous Driving Articles
Driving Tips Articles
- Do You Know When You Have the Right-of-Way?
- Washington Winter Safety: How to Drive Safely in Cold Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions Articles
- If I am involved in a car accident, do I need a personal injury attorney?
- The biggest mistakes you can make to ruin your personal injury claim
- What should you do when you have a car accident?
- What you should know about whiplash injuries
- What you should know about working with your insurance company after a personal injury
- What you should know about wrongful death claims